Customer Signup Instructions
(Enrollment in internet banking required)
- Choose the account(s) you wish to enroll in the E-statement service and visit your local branch to sign the enrollment form.
- Log into internet banking
- On the left hand menu, click Account Overview> this will display a list of your accounts with current and available balances.
- To the right of the available balance, you will see 6 different icons. Click on the last icon- “Statements”
- Agree to the Electronic Disclosures & Terms and Conditions by clicking “Accept”
- Enter the six character Key Code (in red) found in the PDF document displayed on the screen.
- Click “Verify” to continue
- Your account statement(s) are now ready to be viewed. A series of date links will appear. These are the dates that your statements generated. Click the date link for the statement that you wish to view.
- You will receive an email each time a new statement has been generated and is available to view.
- Statements are in PDF format. Adobe Acrobat Reader 7.0 or higher is required to view your statement. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader you can download the latest version by visiting: www.adobe.com